Please apply through this link!
Job #1: Bartenders - With new projects popping up, we're looking for enthusiastic and craft-minded team members to join the Levante Family. We offer a team oriented working environment, with a devotion to quality and the spirit of craft. Positions are currently available to join our team.
To apply, submit your resume at the link above OR drop off your resume with one of our taproom staff members at our West Chester location.
Job Title: Packaging Technician
Job Overview: This full-time position provides support to the entire packaging department to maintain company policies and ensuring all products and the facility meet company quality standards. Focusing on cleanliness of facility, supporting packaging department, and assisting in a variety of facility projects. This position needs to communicate regularly, effectively, and efficiently with supervisors and team members. Applicant must be 21 years or older.
Responsibilities and Duties: (Additional duties may be assigned)
- Assist Packaging Manager with all packaging tasks including filling and cleaning kegs, canning line maintenance, canning line operation, and rotating inventory items
- Maintaining the use of standard operating procedures unless otherwise instructed.
- Maintaining cleanliness in all areas of brewery.
- Communicate regularly and efficiently with supervisors and team members.
- Operate forklift to load and unload trucks.
- Keep Brewing Facility clean and functional at all times.
- Follow Cleaning & Maintenance Schedules and consult supervisor about cleaning needs, and perform all required cleanings to the appropriate standard including tanks, floors, walls, tank exteriors, Brewhouse vessels, kegs and other packaging, packaging line and other equipment as directed
- Follow all inventory procedures for all raw materials, chemicals, beer, cooperage, small parts, ingredients, packaging supplies etc. and report deficiencies to supervisor.
- Complete all necessary paperwork accurately and on time.
- Perform others duties as assigned.
- Previous packaging experience in a brewery.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule: days, nights and or weekends. The primary job hours will be weekdays.
- Must have own vehicle, valid Driver's License, current insurance coverage and clean driving record.
- Applicant must be 21 years or older.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills to interact with coworkers, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, procedures, and standard operating procedures.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and manage stressful circumstances associated with a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Adherence to organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance / Quality Control and problem solving skills as well as to troubleshoot any beer related issues.
Equipment, Machines and Software Used:
- Data entry software such as Word, Excel, Beersmith, Ekos, and various Google programs.
- Brewery equipment: Scales, Keg cleaning machine, forklift, pumps, heating equipment, grain mill, as well as lab and wort analysis equipment.
- Various gas regulators and multi flow liquid valves.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, perform repetitive motions of the hands and/or wrists, and perform various tasks with dexterity, strength and mobility.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds, and be able to move kegs which weigh
close to 165 pounds.
- High mental and visual attention required for planning difficult work methods and sequences
to evaluate and execute qualities of product. AND/OR Extremely close visual attention such as making delicate adjustments to control high speed operations to exercise very precise muscular control.
While performing the duties of this position, the worker is exposed to inside environmental
conditions, extreme heat, potential for physical injury, exposure to hot fluids, pressurized vessels and transfer lines, strong odors, chemicals, and moving machinery. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud due to frequent pump operation.