We're Hiring - Fulfillment Delivery Driver
Work Type: Part Time
Location: E-Commerce and Fulfillment
The Fulfillment/Wholesale/Private Client Delivery Driver reports directly to the Manager of Distribution, Fulfilment and Warehouse and works directly with the fulfilment warehouse team.
The Fulfillment/Wholesale/Private Client Delivery Driver is responsible for the delivery of product to wholesale and private client accounts. This includes, but not limited to order selection, order fulfillment and front-end customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (include but are not limited to)
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items when customer is required to pay by check. Follow all check handling procedures.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, pallet jacks, etc.
- Potential to drive long distances to deliver product to customers.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report of all road incidents to the Manager and following accident procedures.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 1 years of experience in the customer service, retail, and/or hospitality industry, preferably in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Strong organization and communication skills to discern and address the needs of customers and fellow employees.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to have a positive attitude and professional demeanor in all situations.
- Passion for Levante and the craft beer business; strong knowledge of craft beer is desired.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels across the organizations.
- Must be able to lift 55lbs and move kegs with little to no assistance and can stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
- Previous warehouse, packaging, or customer service experience a plus, but not required.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be 21 years of age or older