Crowlers and sixtels are not eligible for delivery, and if included in a delivery order, they will be removed and refunded. If the order falls below the $75 minimum for free shipping, we'll reach out to you regarding your order.
2. Make your selections. The minimum of three 4-packs and maximum of six 4-packs in an order only applies to delivery orders. If you have fewer than three or more an six 4-packs, simply close out the notification and proceed to the checkout.
3. Check the "Curbside Pickup" box that appears below your items.
Select today or tomorrow for pickup.
Note: all curbside orders will be ready within 1-2 hours of your order. If you plan to pickup later than 1-2 hours from ordering, please choose an approximate pickup time. Orders not picked up by close of business the follow day will be refunded and restocked.
Fill our personal info
4. IMPORTANT: After checking the box agreeing to terms and conditions, select "Update Cart" - do not click "Checkout". This adds Curbside Pickup to your order and will bring you to Checkout.
5. Once in checkout, the shipping address form should be pre-populated with the West Chester Taproom address 208 Carter Drive Suite 2. Simply input your email address, your name and phone number. Proceed to Shipping step.
6. Ensure the "In Store Pickup" shipping type is selected.
7. Upon purchase, you'll receive an order confirmation email, and your order will be ready for pickup within 1-2 hours.
8. Once your order is ready, you will receive an email that your order has been processed.
9. Arrive at the West Chester Taproom and park in a designated Curbside Pickup parking spot.
10. Have your order number (found in your email confirmation) and valid ID ready and call the number on the sign.
11. Please remain in your vehicle. A Curbside attendant will bring your order to you and will validate your ID and order number then place your purchase in your vehicle.
2. Make your selections. There's a minimum of three and maximum of six 4-packs for delivery orders.
3. Proceed to Cart and Checkout
4. Upon purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email. Due to a high volume of orders, shipment may be delayed, not cancelled.
If you placed an order in the last 8 hours and wish to switch it to a curbside order where you pick up your beer at our taproom, please contact us, and we can change your order so you can pick it up. Shipping orders placed on Friday will be packaged for delivery on Monday.
5. Deliveries are handled through Quick Courier Service (QCS). Due the current situations and high order volume, Quick Courier Service will not require you to schedule your delivery, instead, you will receive an email from QCS stating a delivery date.
6. Shipping takes 3 - 7 business days. You will receive an email from us when your package has been processed and left Levante for shipping, and then you will receive an e-mail from QCS, our Quick Courier Service, who will provide you with a date for delivering your order.
7. Due to the contents of this shipment, delivery can only be received by someone over the age of 21 with a valid ID.